Download VZAccess Manager
VZAccess Manager v7.3.15 (2652a) for your Verizon Wireless UMW190 Global USB Modem.
Installation Instructions and/or Device Drivers
1. Download VZAM 7.3.15 (2652a) installer to your computer using the "Download Button" above.
2. Exit/Close previous version of VZAM (if you have it running).
3. Safely remove your UMW190 modem from your computer prior to beginning of installation.
4. Run the 7.3.15 (2652a) installer.
UMW190 End User Tool
Click here to download UMW190 Enduser tool
2. Double-click on 'Enduser_Upgrade_B222F_205_2652a_UMW190_110317.msi' and follow prompts for installation
3. After installation, UMW190_Upgrade shortcut will now be on the desktop. Double click to launch UMW190 End-user upgrade Tool.
4. The tool will detect the device; a message will appear "Do you want to upgrade", select "Yes" to update. (Both the firmware and the ISO image will be updated. If the newest firmware is already on the device, only the ISO image will be updated).
5. A completion message will appear when the device is finished being updated.